Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Your support is necessary

Howdy y'all. Ah just want to say that Ah'm very, very sorray that Ah haven't been posting here much. Ah've been very, very busay milking people out of their monay raising support for a very important ministray... MINE... and I just want to say thank you to those who have supported ma ministray and I want to send out a big REBUKE to those penny pinching no good weasels who have not yet supported ma ministray on a weekly basis. If 30% is all you've got to give, don't worry, I think there will still be forgiveness for you, but do trah ta give up to 100% according to your very generous and manipulated obedient heart. Thank you heathens from the bottom of my heart of gold...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Rev. Slick--It's great to have you back! I hope your time on the prison farm, I mean mission field, was good for you...

Leonard said...

This is a hoot, thanks.

The Most Extra Very Rev. J. Slick Breeze said...

Richard, ma dear brotha in the Lord... It's always a wonderful time when I'm out raisin' monay for ma ministray! Thanks in advance for your ever so generous, sacrificial support. I know you're check's probably already in the mail.

Leonard,

I hear that you've said some nice things about my not-so-holy twin-brother-from-another-mother in-a-parallel-universe, "Joel B." Don't let that rascal fool ya. I mean, he's family and all, but he's fallen from grease and he's into all that grace stuff.

Anyways, if you've stopped by to support ma ministray, thank you kindly for blessing me. That's really what it's all about - blessing me.

Leonard said...

Just trying to return the favor, when it comes to that brother of yours.
Best

ps. I know, I know, I owe him nothing but (GRACE), but it don't mean I cant try and put a little icing on his cake.

Tracy Simmons said...

The "interests" on your profile page of this blog are so funny!

The Most Extra Very Rev. J. Slick Breeze said...

Tracy,

Ahh only hope that someday more people take mah ministray more seriously. Mah interests are in mah best interests as well as yours... and so if you sow your seed into mah ministray, it's win-win-win, because Ah get your monay, you sow a seed and reap huge rewards, therefore giving you more monay with which to bless mah ministray!